TPP Techno Plastic Products India Pvt. Ltd. (TPP India) is available to assist you should a problem arise with your order. Please inspect your packages immediately upon receipt and notify us or our authorized channel partners promptly of any damage or discrepancies.
- The procedure given below has been laid out to address all discrepancies in the shipment delivered:
- Once the material reaches the customer/distributor, the later must inspect for any damages in the material and contact the TPP India field executive or the distributor (within 5 days from the time of delivery or 5 days from the time of discovery, if the discovery was done on a later stage.
- In such cases, the customer /distributor must acquire a RMA (Return Material Authorization) request form from the TPP India Website using the link: RMA Form
- A return authorization will ensure the safe and proper handling of material and enable us to expedite a timely resolution. Items returned without prior authorization may not be accepted. Please refer to Annexure A for the RMA format.
- We will do our best to fulfill requests to return material. However, in order to maintain the quality of our products and continue to provide competitive prices, certain items may not be returned for credit. These items include:
- Products which have passed expiration dates.
- Custom products or special offers.
- Products missing labels, parts, or instruction manuals.
- Products removed from their primary packaging.
- Damage in Jumbo cover cases.
- Damage in cases.
- Once the RMA request reaches TPP India, its representatives will inspect the material for all discrepancies mentioned in the RMA form.
- Should there be any damage due to improper handling of the shipment from the customer end, including but not limited to mishandling of the primary packaging, the RMA will be rejected with due notification to the customer. TPP India field executive holds all authority to reject the RMA in case the above requirements are not met.
- In case there is a improper handling of the shipment from the manufacturing site and/or the TPP India warehouse, the RMA will be accepted and a unique RMA tracking number will be allocated to the customer.
- Once the RMA is accepted, customer/distributor as applicable should arrange to return shipment to TPP India within 30 days of acceptance.
Thank you for your read-through. We truly appreciate it.